Important Notice for Existing Cruncher Users (pre version 1.5)
CrunchBase has recently introduced changes to its service. Within the next couple of weeks, existing Cruncher installations will stop working. The good news is that we’ve enhanced Cruncher to handle the CrunchBase changes, but you must upgrade to the latest version of Cruncher to keep accessing CrunchBase information.
Upgrade by re-installing from the AppExchange. You do not need to repeat all the installation steps – just re-install the package over the existing one.
Cruncher by Redkite allows you to view, save, and share a company’s CrunchBase profile directly within Salesforce. Cruncher is a must-have app for Salesforce customers who work with VC firms, start-ups, or technology companies. The app is free and installation is quick and painless, so give it a shot…
CrunchBase, part of the influential TechCrunch network, is the leading database of technology start-ups, executives and the venture capital firms that invest in them. Learn more about CrunchBase on the CrunchBase page for CrunchBase, if that’s not too “meta” for you, like the dictionary entry for “dictionary”.
- View CrunchBase profiles in the Salesforce Account page, including: people, products,
- investments, funding, milestones, and competitors
- Create contacts directly from a company’s list of people
- Enhance your Salesforce company profile data with the latest data from CrunchBase
- One-click post to Chatter
- Direct navigation to the full CrunchBase profile
- 100% Free, 100% Native Force.com app
Note: Cruncher requires your browser to display “mixed” content (http + https on the same page) – more information here.